Friday, November 25, 2005

Leo is not as tough as u think...

This is the first post in my blog :

In many people's eyes , Leo is a zodiac that is very tough n has a good leadership. However, i do not own neither of these qualities. Leo represents lion , the king in the jungle. But it is just zodiac , I am a simple guy with a simple mind and with a simple character n yet have to try hard to live in this complicated world. I am not as tough as u think. I am just a human-being , have my own self emotions n feelings. n yet sometimes i have no idea what can I do ..?

Am i too good in hiding my own emotions behind other peoples ? Or no one cares how i feel ? I was in the mood of depression throughout these two weeks n yet no one figured it out . I am not that horrible , terrrible n VEGETABLE .. even no one approaches me and ask wat happen to me .. take note : No one !! I am too good in hiding my own self emotions ? No.. i think .. Then why ? i know i am not a shining star in the school .. a dull one with no one cares the appearance of me ! I am not mentioning that i have to get all the attention from other peoples ... but at least have some .. Leo needs care and support from friends !

Sometimes i feel like lost in this complicated world, totally lost .. lost of my own identity and personalities .. Before this, I am a very talkative guy n always play fool around with peoples. .. but wat happen now ? i also dont know why i dont feel like talking now , in msn or face to face talking to other peoples .. i become so quiet .. feel like my appearance in this world is so meaningless .. ( No one notices it !! ) err.. maybe u will say that something is in my mind n make me have 180 degrees changes .. Study? Love? Family?Friendship?or anything else .. I also quite clueless about myself ..What happen to me ? or should i say what makes me have a sudden 180 degrees changes ? ... No one can help me ..so let the time to help me !!

Still remember the songs that we sing since childhood ? " The more we get together , together , together , the more we get together , the merrier we'll be .. for ur friends are my friends and my friends are your friends .. the more we get together , the merrier we'll be " .. Recently i am thinking how two peoples in this world can be together n marry for many many years .. izzit the more we get together , the merrier we'll be ?" Two persons from two different worlds meet each other n be together ? How ?For example , she has her own gang of friends , and i have my own gang of friends .. n we are totally come from different environment .. We seldom talk to each other when we meet .. jus a simple " HI" , that's all .. some peoples will suggest we should talk more n get closer to each other.. but does this help to make us merrier ? That's another questions for me again .. Haizz

Written by, Lost in everything .. Hehe !!

THE END ..

3 Comments:

Blogger 蓝玫瑰Emily said...

stay happy my dear friend...

never regret to has u as my fren, my dear beh beh!!

as v grow up....v must overcome the process that will make us try to evaluate ourselves and what is our own value.....

many ppl appreciate your present..trust me..dear..coz i m one of them!!

=>
mayb sometimes when u need to express yr feeling n u feel that no one is ther....ya...do use blog.... hope u r getting better after you voice out yr feelings..

and..last but not the least
PLS PLS PLS
STAY HAPPY!!

Emily

8:55 PM  
Blogger Abby Choke. said...

hellooo beh! saw your blog from your msn..

yes although im not that close to you, but i can feel that whenever i chat with you on msn, you're always so empty n hollow, giving replies without any enthusiam..unlike before..

don't worry i think this is the process of growing.. maybe maturing ? hehe.. just take things easy in life and appreciate people around you, you will find this world a marvelous place!

If you can't be a lion (leo), don't ever force yourself to be, your horoscope does not define who you are and what you shud be! just be yourself, the horse !(beh) :)

stay cool, and don't worry too much! wish to hang out with you guys soon!

check out my blog when ya free k!!

--- loveee & hugssss
-- the not-so-close-with-beh ABBY!*

12:54 AM  
Blogger wild orchid said...

I agree with Emily... I know I'm not very close to you but be sure that I've never EVER regretted knowing you.

I'm not really good at expressing feelings and all but I hope you know that I appreciate the kind of friend you are and I think people like you are really hard to find.

Maybe now's a good time to say THANK YOU for everything you've done, and if you need me to return the favour ANYTIME, just ask.

In other words, I'm here for you.

Take care, Beh! And I hope you cheer up soon! Don't like seeing you sad... :(

Elaine

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home