Sunday, June 22, 2008

要绑住男人的心,先要绑住男人的胃

After 14 weeks of lectures, practical, problem-based learning and portfolio, and 2 weeks of study week and 6 days of EOS, finally everything comes to the end. Let’s me recall back what had happened throughout this period of semester 2~ ~

This is first time renting an apartment lot with 3 other batch mates. Renting a house outside is not an easy thing, especially for me. Undeniably, renting a house near IMU saves me lots of traveling times. But, everyday eat those chicken rice, Indian food and fried noodles really made me suffered. Last time, I never appreciate food cooked by my mum but after moving out, every week, when I go back home, the only thing I enjoy is able to eat mum cooked food. Sometimes I will think how fortune will I be if someone can cook for me everyday in Vista, yet I know this will never comes true.

Imagine someone will boil soup or bake a cake for you when you are hungry and take care of you when you are sick, how sweet it will be! Yet, a Chinese proverbs comes to my mind, “ 要绑住男人的心,先要绑住男人的胃”. Honestly, those who conquer my stomach definitely win my heart.

These are the pictures of my apartment:-


#The living room of my apartment, where we chit-chat and watch tv.


# The Kitchen.


#Masterbed room.


# Cabinet in the masterbed room. Wow~~

1 Comments:

Blogger CKC said...

Its ok la...Form 6 ppl will more miss home 1...haha...

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home