Sunday, November 27, 2005

What A Enjoyable Weekend I Had

26/11/2005
Today is saturday, wake up quite late today , about 10 something. Then i take my own sweet time, reading newspaper , on9 and have my breakfast. Suddenly something strikes my mind .. Gossh .. i have promised to meet my friends at 2 in front of the Hang Tuah Star Train Station... n now alreadi 1 o'clock . I haven take my bath, n the journey from my house to there takes approximately 1 hour. OMG ..how ? then i speed up my action .. n ask my poor Mum to fetch me to the LRT station( Luckily)..

I have spent Rm2.30 to travel from Kelana Jaya to Masjid Jamek . Then faster change to Star train n go to Hang Tuah Station . Luckily I am quite smart enough , do not get lost in the middle of capital. But guess what ? I am the first one arrive there , hardly can see anyone that i know ... Haizz.. Suddenly i heard some voice coming from the sky .. " Go and answer the Nature's call ".. and i just can see the Times Square Building, so quickly run to that building and find the washroom.

Haizz .. cut down all the Rubbish la ..then meet my friends again .. Wanna watch Zathura .. but no more tickets .. then go to kenny rogers n have lunch at 3 .... ( Then go to Borders n read books ) i find myself like to read books from now onwards.. Thanks God .. !! Next , we go n eat Bak Kut Teh .. RM7 for a teapot of tea .. So EXPENSIVE ! .. After finish it , we rush to Stadium Merdeka ( next to Stadium Negara and near VI ) n watch concert .. everyone is sweating like bull , n the walking from the restaurant to there is obviously a torture for everyone..

Quickly , we go n find Kin hou (our organiser) n buy tickets from him .. RM18.70 for a ticket .. as at first the ticket worths RM102 .. got discount .. YEAH !! sorrie din mention who are with me .. got Kin Hou , Jia Ken, Zhi Heng, Jen Yaw , Jia Ci , Jia Wei, Jia Wei's lil bro ( Xiao Di ) , Wei Wei ( siow da mei ren) , Lai Yen , Jeng Sia , n ME !! n we become sandwiches in the crowd..rushing to the main door..Yeah .. at 8 something the concert begins .. Lee shen Jie comes out first , follow by Chai Chun Jia , Ocean , Nicholas Teo .. n at last Jolin Tsai ... YEAH !! .. Everyone is singing 5 songs except Jolin Tsai .. i think she is abit sick today .. N nevertheless the MALAYSIAN PRODUCT( nicholas teo ) gets the high support from the audiences... The concert ends at 11.30 .. then i follow Kin hou they all go to Old Town n yamcha .. hehe .. n thanks jeng sia for fetching me home ..

27/11/2005 ( Sun )
Harry Potter Dan Gelas Berapi ..
I think most of you have watched this movie .. But It's my turn today ... Yeah !
Aivee has booked 6 tickets (GSC , I Utama) and we go there about 10.30 ( ailyn fetch us ) ..Only three of us .. then we go n collect our tickets .. n have our pre-lunch in Secret Recipe .. Suddenly ailyn's hp rings , and she tells us she has to go now .. urgent !! so no choice , we have to call another person to ganti her place .. who else ?? of course the one who stays near I utama --Ying Chuin .( a pretty and nice girl ) ..ying chuin is so good .. although she has watched it be4 , but still accompany us .. Wat a nice girl she is ...and she tells me that I am the first guy go to cinema with her to watch movie , of course ..

For your information, i do not read Harry Potter Books .. but i like Magic .. hehe .. Hermione becomes more beautiful n yet Harry becomes more handsome n matured .. oohh.. forget got Katie Leong ( our Chinese representatives ).. abit chubby .. not bad la .. after the show , i feel this show is quite interesting . cuz i do not read the books , so i don't know which scene is cut out ...

Anyway, Why Cedric has to die ? He is a good guy with a good personality .. like me :p

I enjoy the show very much ... thanks for two pretty girl teman me ..

1 Comments:

Blogger 蓝玫瑰Emily said...

WEI!
why din mention RON!!!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home