Sunday, June 22, 2008

The profession , our passion. Where is my passion?

After semester 1, I am so enthusiastic to start semester 2. Yet, today I have no passion and enthusiasms to begin the semester 3. Furthermore, I even have the thought of giving up the pharmacy course. I don’t know why, just thinking that maybe being a pharmacist does not suit me. I still remember the two weeks of study weeks is a nightmare for me, and also for my other batch mates. Pressure and stress really make me breathless, and even cried. I don’t know what is really happen to me. All those things never happen on me before. Maybe I have high expectation for my performance in the exam? Maybe I don’t want to disappoint my parents after spending so much money to sponsor my further study in IMU after failing to get a good course in local university? Lots of Maybe …

Should I continue to study or quit the course?

The result of semester 2 has come out. I don’t want to elaborate on it. It’s just satisfactory only.

2 Comments:

Blogger aNgeL said...

continue with it unless u found another course that u really like it...

i know it is a very tough course, but pls, dun give up..

i believe u can do it

9:57 PM  
Blogger CKC said...

Fuiyo..ah beh...saw u viewed my friendster...

finally updated ur blog ad lo...

Dont la follow me...i have no hope ad 1...life without passion is just like dead man walking...

B107 without ah beh is not fun ler...haha...

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home