Friday, August 22, 2008

21st birthday ~~

18082008 is a very important day,
Why?
Because it's the day for me
From a boy into a man~(Wahahaha!)
Can do whatever i wan to do~~

Well,I have successly eaten 6 slides of cakes in the IMU Library Cafe.

These cakes is from my friends as below:-



Well,all these cakes come from

#Cake from Felicia and Ling Wei


#Cake from Kah Loong


#Cake from Weng Fai


#Cake from Ai Xin


#Cake from Ming Yi

Thank you guys, it's really my first time eating so many slides of cakes in a day..


#Making 3 wishes.


#Card from Ling Wei.

Thank you,Ling wei.This is the most beautiful card i ever received for my entire 21 years of living on the planet. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


#Group Pictures.

Thank You Kah Loong, Wai Han, Weng Fai, Ling Wei(organiser), Felicia, Choon choon, Huey Chin, Siok Yean, Ai Xin, Yi Won, Kuan Yin, Tracy, Keen Seng, Keen Yau, Wai Shan and Jia Xin.~~

So if u read till now, u sure think it has come to the end of the day alreadi.
The answer is "NO".~~
The story of beh's birthday still have part 2~~
Wow~~ Unexpected~
Even myself also unexpected that too.
As what i can say, B107 rocks~
And I love you guys~~Muakss~~
For bringing me such an unforgettable 21st birthday memories~

Now, here the part 2 comes~

B107s gather in front of my room. Wow~ Damn Lots of ppls~




Shocked by their presence in my room~ Seriously guy, unexpected you come and celebrate my birthday~


Making wishes for the 2nd time in a day. Is there any rules that only can make wishes once in a day? Haha~ Dont know. But i hope that all my wishes will come true.


Let's u all have a clear look at the cake~~



#Housemates Pictures. The 1st picture 4 of us take picture together.


#Group photos Again~~

And yet again millions thank you dedicated to
Ling Wei(organiser), Kah Loong, Wai Han, Weng Fai, Ellen, Felicia, Choon choon, Huey Chin, Siok Yean, Ai Xin, , Kuan Yin, Tracy, Keen Seng, Keen Yau, Cecelia, Stacie, Melissa, Xuan Han, Wei Ping, Kwang Howe, Soon Yang, Mogan, Janning, Jasmine, Elaine, Khai Xhuen, Siaw Fui, Sor Leng, Khai Ching, Wei Wen, Boon Fong, Chi Lun, David, Kean Ping, Michelle, E-lyn, Joni and Wan Ling.

13 Comments:

Blogger 雁姑娘 said...

Welcome~~ Hope you like it la~~

Btw, so long didn't see you update ur blog edi le~~ Finally lo... Must be rajin rajin summore le~~

( Hehe.. Actually I have nothing much to say la... Just wanna be the first to comment on this newest blog~~ : P )

11:33 PM  
Blogger hchin said...

arghhhhh...syean b d 1st d...hmm..nvm la..i b 2nd..hahaa..
eh mr beh,dun b lidat la..v jz kidding oni la..dun b so serious la..rmber to keep updating ur blog ar~!!!c la..after 1 mnth oni upate..make v all FANS here waiting leh..lookin fwd to c ur new posts k!!!gambadeh~!!!!-P

11:47 PM  
Blogger Beh said...

Yean:I sure will be more rajin update my blog~~

HChin: Haha~~I know both of u r joking la..K la.. will be more hardworking update my blog n try my best to change my style of writing..

11:54 PM  
Blogger hchin said...

eh tot is portfolio ar..change style of writing..must write in the vanchover format meh..oi meh..dn la..haha..-P

12:09 AM  
Blogger -1 Ling- said...

wei...
i duno wat 2 say la...
but then... seriously... i'm sorry we cant be there that night...
cuz things went a bit out of planning... until we have to skip ur celebration.. so sorry 4 that...
anyway... hope u had a nice bday... :)

1:46 AM  
Blogger l^wei said...

hey...mr beh...keep u "old man" style writing lah. i promise u that me n huey chin won laugh in front of u again, but can u allow us to laugh behind u???hahaha....really seldom c ppl appreciates ppl in blog like this sytle,looked like d 1 published in newspaper lah. But nvmlah, we called this "BEH style" loh, next time dun use vanchover liao.XD

5:24 PM  
Blogger ~~soonyang~~ said...

nice nice nice...
good post..
beh, i m waiting for so long..

B107 owes ROCKSSSS!!!!!
i like tis batch oso....
we are bcoming more like BIG family dy...
so wat dr kang said one cluster of gps is not true la...
we very unite dy...

haha....
hope wish come true o..
*ehem*....F......
hahahahaa..

~~~~yang~~~~

7:02 PM  
Blogger 蓝玫瑰Emily said...

我们的chs合唱团阳光男在IMU人缘真的好好哦!! 呵呵

我和雯妹妹都倍感欣慰

哈哈

对不起啊beh,
迟来的生日祝福!!!

happy birthday
may all your wishes come true.
pursue your ambition, never give up to any obstacle.

I am really proud of you!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Janning said...

ur most welcome my friend... =)

4:43 PM  
Blogger 斌世无双 said...

hey y my name so back d
!!!

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weng fai keeps asking me to leave comment leh....coz his eyes 1st time so round so big in photo...leng zai leh~~fai fai~~~hohoho

5:58 PM  
Blogger CKC said...

My name is in front of wei wen...haha...wat a useless housemate...haha...

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

太好了,我找到了我一直在寻找

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home