Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

This is the only movie I manage to watch in my whole entire holidays. Pity, Right ?




# 6/6/08. The first day release of Kung Fu Panda.


# Yes, Master ~ Haha


# Beaten up by Panda ~

And this is my favourite quote from this movie :

"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it is called present"

Overall, I think that Kung Fu Panda is a really great movie. So anyone out there still have no chance to watch, go and watch now ~

4 Comments:

Blogger DaVIdnG said...

woohooo.. watching tonight.. a little bit too late but better than never... hahaha

4:39 PM  
Blogger CKC said...

I havent watch...diu david...wait me at kl then only watch la...

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, real pity... u only that movie.. I am pity too.. my download of that movie stayed at 99.0% for the entire holiday... n i duno WHY

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u only watch*

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home