Sunday, December 18, 2005

9/12/2005 - 17/12/2005

Hi .. me again . long time din post anything here ..

9/12/2005 ( Fri )
Today is the 2nd day of the release of The Chronicles of Narnia : The lion , The Witch & The Wardrobe. So as the movie addict , I go n watch it with Ailyn , Iv , Hw , emily n her "sumone" .. The movie starts at 5.15 .. but i manage to reach there at the eleventh hour. No long n boring advertisement to watch. So lucky we are , can book tickets .. thanks Iv for the booking .. I have waited for this show for soo looonnngg .. overall it's okie la. .. not bad .. After the show, we go n eat steamboat .. so yummy .. That's all for today.

10/12/2005 ( Sat )
A friend juz come back from Uk calls me .. It's weiyann... N the first Q he asks me , " U got gf liao ar . why din inform me wor ..! " so paiseh .. Actually i din really want to hide it from everyone of u la .. juz the timing is not correct 4 me to inform u all .. Then both of us juz bullshit here n there about half an hour .. 18SX .. sshh .. then i ask him to accompany me to go to penang trip .. n guess wat .. .he says a 'YES" .. so happy la.. can play him liao .. .haha .. I'm not gay ..

11/12/2005 ( Sun )
Nothing much happen today .. Packing for tomorrow trip.

12/12/2005 ( Mon )
Finally the day arrives. Penang trip !! so happy can see many " long-time-no-see " frens .. As the local Malaysian , we again have the same mistake ( no punctuality ) .. but nvm la .. Frens are more important.. Reach Gua Tempurung about 11. We r quite amazed the power of the nature is so great .. can create so many nature rocks .. blah blah .. the whole journey in Gua Tempurung can divide into dry n wet park ( hehe .. juz like Sunway Lagoon ). Now is the wet park time , in this dark n wet holes , as guys , have advantages , can hold girl's hands n to be a MAN .. syok betul .. I am not hamsap la .. juz as guys , we should protect girls from danger .. It's our responsbilities. Pity Jiawei , scream n cry like a baby .. luckily got jenyaw comfort n lead her in the cave. Junwei , U r a MAN now .. So brave ! After the adventure in the cave , we bathe n continue our journey to Penang. But.. the bus suddenly break down .. bearing rosak la .. hafta wait for 4 hours by the roadside .. haiz.. so memorable !

13/12/2005 ( Tues )
In the morning , we eat " mee in the cup " .. then straight go to Bkt Bendera , one of the famous place in Penang. Going to Bkt Bendera for wat ? of cuz breathe in fresh air to relax ur mind .. and Naik Bendera lo .. The scenery there is quite nice. .I take loads of photos there. After that , YUM YUM time again in a seafood restaurant .. so Delicious ! after that , go shopping at the Gurney Plaza ( quite big , like Mv and Sp) .. I din buy anything .. cuz No money la.. After rest a while in the apartment , We go BBQ .. BBQed food so tasty especially marshmallow .. summore got chickenwing, prawn , squidball , fishball , meatball , manball ?? N guess wat , I notice my girl is a perfect one , help here n there .. not like thousand golden girl .. although she is .. maybe she changes cuz of me .. so lucky am I !! Muakss .. but i am quite kesian too .. have to sleep alone.. cuz with sally around , rampas my girl .. ahem ..

14/12/2005 ( Wed )
The last Day.. why the happy moment passes so fast .. wake up quite late today .. then pack then go to buy dou sa piah , beh teh soak , heong piah - all penang " must buy" products. A smooth drive from Penang to PJ and we arrive about 7 , but we r so hungry, eat Nando's in Mv .. total 27 persons , n the bill comes out about RM411 .. wow .. then we go back to CHS and this is a fullstop of this penang , full of excitement trip. Bye bye all of frens .. hopefully we have a chance to go on trip again !!

15/12/2005 ( Thurs ) & 16/12/2005 ( Fri )
Nothing much happen in these two days .. muz sleep , eat , watch TV , sleep , eat , watch TV .. come on , It's holiday la.. 2 more weeks to go to end my holidays .. so hafta enjoy myself la ..

17/12/2005 ( Sat )
" Gor .. bring me to watch King Kong ! I wan to watch King Kong !! " haizz.. It's my bro again, 8 years old child. Cuz my family all cant stand him anymore .. no choice .. hafta bring him n watch that KING KONG .. We go I Utama ( GSC ) n try our lucks , see whether manage to buy any tickets for KING KONG .. but sold out N fully booked .. haiz. go to TGV instead .. King kong n Narnia is all sold out.I dun know when my dad line up n yet he manages to buy tickets. Which movie ? u guess .... erm.. erm.. okie .. It's Perhaps Love ! I nearly faint when i know this .. Wat the XXX , watching Perhaps Love with my FAMILY .. ?! God , pls tell me am i dreaming ? This shouldn't happen .. n yet it happens .. haiz.. no choice , it's fate la .. Actually i plan to watch it with my loved one .. but now i am watching Perhaps Love With my FAMILY. Or maybe i can watch it again with my loved one . While watching the movie , I have no feeling at all( cuz watching with my family) , no wonder call PERHAPS Love. Perhaps love is considered as a Artisitic movie ( i named it myself ) .. so ART.. till somepart in the movie u might dun know wat is happening... so ART ! But I love the music in the movie very much .. !! Haiz.. oh.. Perhaps Love .. !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home