Saturday, May 27, 2006

MiserabLe

If you want to use a word to describe my day today , the word should be miserable.
I feel like I have been cursed not to going out today just like Darurat.

The story begins with :
In the morning, at first I have a gathering with wenn and Emily. But because the night before that, I slept quite early. Therefore dint make a proper arrangement about today’s breakfast planning. So it’s cancalled. ( I and Emily have no car 2 drive today )

At first, I think of going to celebrate my friends’ birthday at Serdang, so that’s why I need to reject Tracey’s invitation to watch movie at I Utama. ( sorry about that , Tracey ). But the story didn’t end here. Then my “baby” calls me to ask whether am I going to attend my friends’ birthday. Then again, the curse appears again! My mum is going back hometown today. And I need to look after my little brother. Therefore I need to reject her invitation. ( Haizz .. really not my faults .. I’ve named by my friends as Aeroplane King ~ the one who always last minute FFK ). Then I think she is angry at me again. Haizz . Luckily she calms her down and let me explain what is exactly happen to me.

So they all go to Sunway Pyramid and buy presents for all the birthday boys and girls. At home, I look after my little brother. Then my aunt is back earlier than what I have expected and I have my freedom again. So I call Emily whether want to go out again. Emily tells me why not both of us go to wenn’s house to have a small gathering. Emily asks me to prepare myself ready at home. At first everything seems like very smooth, but the obstacle appears again. Wenn tells me she has to go out later and has no much time, so the gathering is cancelled. Well, what happen to me today? Because it’s holidays, I have nothing to do at home. Everyone is so busy. So I go n take a nap.

After few hours sleeping on my comfortable bed, I feel like I am energetic again. So I call my “baby” again. She is on the way to Serdang. Due to some reason, their schedule is delayed. I hope she has a fantastic n happy night tonight without me beside her. Actually I am not angry for today’s incident. Let me explain a little bit about this. Firstly , I have no car today, so that’s why I can’t go anywhere I want. If I can go to Sunway Pyramid before 5, I don’t want to trouble my aunt for fetching me all ways to Sunway Pyramid. The cars to Serdang are full of peoples, so it’s very hard for them to put me inside the car. If they want to put me inside the car, they have to squeeze and if this happens, I won’t be feeling good. And the birthday boys and girls are from B class, mostly all the people who are going are from B class. Me, as an alien come from S class feel like will be neglected. Then if I go there , I have no idea how am I going home around 12. So I prefer not to go. Someone does say that Leo thinks much more than other zodiac. It’s quite true for me. I don’t hope my existence brings any troubles to other peoples. And I react based on my emotion and feeling at the moment. No one can force me doing something that I am not willing to. Then the question comes. For sure someone will ask why my “baby” can go, but why can’t I go. The reason is simple, she didn’t plan for me.
My heart is bleeding now. It’s not the first time already. It does happen always.

Whatever, I continue my day by watching television. Then suddenly Jason calls me whether I want to go to Serdang or not. He can take me to Serdang to see my “baby”. (Thanks for your invitation , Jason ) The probability for me to go to Serdang is 0.5. And at that moment my dad is going out with my little brother to have a supper at A & W. And the probability for them to go to A & W is 1.0. I feel like I prefer to go to Serdang than A & W , so I give up to go to A & W that with the higher probability.But the main reason is to bring someone VVIP there as a surprise for the birthday boys and girls. Let the VVIP be X. X at first do not want to go there because it’s weird for him/her to go there. But after that I persuade him/her to go. But Jason suddenly have appointment with Jia Ken to watch Da Vinci Code at 12.30am . Jason can bring us there, but we have to wait until 3 for him to fetch us back. So I go and ask Ek Jon should I go or not. The answer I get is No. Ek Jon say that’s no point for us to come because they will be finish eating the steamboat when we arrive. There is no place in weng lian’s car if I go there and come back early. Maybe this is fate. You can’t get whatever u want. And someone is losing the treasure. So the thing is cancelled again. How can I give up the thing that has higher probability? If I follow my dad , I will be eating A & W at this moment , but not sitting in front of the computer typing my miserable day…
Idling at home is my whole day .. Haizz..I am under a curse.

Happy Birthday to Weng Lian , Joel , Choy Wan N Ngai Wei !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home