Monday, December 26, 2005

23/12/2005 - 26/12/2005

23/12/2005 ( Fri )
Haizz. After a long rest and play for 3 weeks , now have to go back to school to complete the Biology Project. I am the leader of the Insects Project . We have already 25 insects in hand but what we need now is a frame , a frame to display our insects. But can u imagine how lucky we are today. So damn lucky , like the God has sent us the Guardian Angel for our group. Firstly, here we need to thank Fang yee for giving me such a brilliant idea to make a frame , by using boxes. Secondly, we need to thank the male lab assistant , I suppose , for finding us boxes in the school area .. this shows that our school workers are very helpful n caring. Thirdly , we need to thank our school to do renovation at this moment , provide everything ( wood , saw ) we need to do the frame. Fourthly , we need to thank the building worker for helping us to saw the plank wood. Last but not least , we need to thank Kakak , for letting us to do our frame until 3 ( normally she has to close the lab at 2 ) .. so what a lucky day we have today ! While we are doing the frame , many people suggest us might as well just go and order the frame .. of course we think of it before , but come on , we have 4 persons in a group ( the least persons among all the groups) .. + we are not as rich as you all .. we are poor !! Moreover , we want to show other peoples the creativeness and innovativeness of us ! 38 group rocks the WORLD !

24/12/2005 ( Sat )
Today is Christmas eve , should be a happy day . But just me alone at home , doing nothing , just idling.. However , it’s okie for me. You know , sometimes we need times just for ourselves. So that’s why didn’t go out with anyone. Still remember last year at this moment , I went out with ying ying , peck yee , jen yaw , jun wei and chiau yung to Sungai Wang .. so fast a year passed ! Haizz.. until now I haven’t have a chance to Christmas Countdown .. just Merdeka Countdown .. hehe . This Year , very happily , receive 2 gifts from the 2 important girl in my life , no doubt , one is my loved one , n the another one is Emily !! Emily , thanks alots , u really give me a BIG surprise when u hanged the “ bear in the sock “ at my gate .. u really like Santa Claus’s wife ! n I am amazed when receive a PINK shirt from my loved one .. u sure wanna see the another side of me when I wear that pink shirt , right ? then I sure become the Pink Panther !

25/12/2005 ( Sun )
“What ! Just left 1 more week , then I have to go to school again ! Noooo.. so fast 2 months holidays passed .. Today is Christmas, I have nothing to do , so go shopping in I Utama .. quite many people shopping , buying gifts and new clothes. After window shopping for 2 hours , I buy nothing . At night , I watch Super Star Project ( A Singapore programme which want to find a Super Star ) .. Haiz.. The blind guy, Kevin wins the super Star.His voice is good , but very kayu .. The girl , Kelly should win that show . But 70 % of the marks come from SMS , and many Singaporeans like Kevin.

26/12/2005 ( Mon )
1 Utama again ! 1 Utama just like my second home , every week sure go there once or twice. You know , Chinese New Year is just around the corner , so have to grab this golden opportunity to buy new clothing ( Hey Beh , u have bought many shirts although it’s not near CNY ). Really paiseh ar .. Really headache when comes to buying shirt and trousers .. Must look nice , young , yeng , special .I go around the whole shopping complex . At last I have bought 5 shirts,2 short pants , 2 jeans and 1 long pant .. total like about RM ?00 ( omg.. luckily got discounts if not pengsan liao lo ) But , quite satisfied with my CNY shirt. Some somemore New Arrival ( still hot !! ) , arrived two days ago .. haha .. ! yeah , I like Chinese New Year .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home