Friday, December 30, 2005

A Busy Day ( 29/12/2005)

Yeah ! I will have my own passport , and I can go anywhere without my parents ( But they have to sponsor my expenses.. hehe ). Today I go to the Subang Immigration Centre to do my own passport with my mum n lil bro. We go there about 2 o’clock , get our number n wait for our turn to be served. I get the number 1368 n the current number is 1222. Wat ! in between got 146 numbers ! Tick tock Tick tock .. 3 o’clock .. Tick tock Tick tock .. 4 o’clock .. still haven reach my turn !When is my turn ?? About 4.35 pm , I see the board show Number 1368 counter 2 .. Number 1368 counter 2 , finally reach my turn… FINALLY! After the Immigration centre get my left and right thumbprint , I sit down again, waiting for my turn again to pay for the passport. Above 18 years old, 32 pages RM300 , below 18 years old , 32 pages RM150. Why passport so expensive ? Why air-tickets so expensive? Long time din go to other countries .. hopefully can go somewhere after making the passport. I pass my whole day in the Immigration Centre, it’s okie for me because I am quite patient but I just cant stand it’s very hot inside there. No air-conditioner at all !! or maybe it’s too crowded inside there.

After that I have to rush home. I have promised Elaine to attend her Christmas Open House Dinner. I have to meet Han Yuan in the LRT station at 7. Jen yaw pick us up at the Taman Jaya and we are on the way to Elaine’s house. Aren’t we too early or what ? why so less people inside her house. At first, we are shy to enter her house, luckily Elaine appears at the right time, inviting us into her house. If not we sure stand outside her house, and hopefully she can notice us standing outside her house. Some of us do not eat beef , so the caring Elaine write a big BEEF word and put it in front of the dish. How caring she is. Got Lemang , fried rice , fried meehoon , nugget , curry chicken and many things else. And today is Thursday, It’s English Day , everyone is compulsory to speak in English. No Mandarin! No BM! Pity Elaine, dun know what are we talking about. Forgive us, we are not English-educated. But then Elaine got an angel. Her name is Joyce, and she knows Mandarin. She’ll be the interpreter of our conversation. She is friendly , pretty , the third most beautiful female in the house, Elaine and her mum get 1st and 2nd place of course. Haiz . din manage to have a conversation with Joyce. Because I am shy. Then, Elaine acts as host , lead us visit her house and her room. Her house is so big. Very spacious . After that, we have our “MCA meeting” inside her house. All members Chinese . Suddenly, Elaine tells us that we have to taste her mum’s homemade chocolate cake ( not moon cake ). Wow, so delicious ! ( Elaine, u have to tell your mum this , she’ll be very happy.) We persuade Elaine to play piano, and we achieve our success! Elaine plays piano, wow. So …what’s that word .. ahh .. Attractive! So Attractive Elaine when she plays piano. Didn’t I mention before when a girl plays piano , this is her most attractive moment. Luckily my loved one also know how to play piano. In the party , everyone really crouching tiger hidden dragon. You can simply pick anyone to play piano, and they really good in it. E.g. A guy who looks like Chinese , but is a Malay .. Mohammad something ,. Goshh .. forget his name , sorry ar .. he learn piano all by his own effort.. *applause* . Now I am so regret didn’t grab the chance to learn playing piano. In the party , Elaine tries her very best , introduce her friends to us. Erm .. It’s more like introduce us to her friends. And Elaine seems like testing her friends’ memory power , want her friends repeat our names again after she introduces us. * For me , I surrender .. It’s hard to remember all the names la , Elaine * Laiyen enjoys the most in the party, because Elaine introduces many good-looking guys to her , got David( Elaine’s brother ) , Elvis Preasley ( from head to toe looks exactly , only he don’t have Elvis’s hair ). Laiyen, u so good , can know so many handsome guys .. we guys only knows Joyce and “ Wo Shi Ta Biao Mei”. Haha. Elaine’s mum is very humorous too. Knows how to say “ I Love You” in Mandarin. N asks us wanna go for a movie “ King Kong” .Yes , of course , aunty , if u want to watch , sure we accompany u one!..If u lack of warmth and family support, u can find it in Elaine’s house. You can sense the strong bond of relationship between them, and they are just like friends, so close and care each other. Maybe this is the differences of a Chinese family. Chinese do not show their feeling out, always keep it inside the heart. “Elaine, you are so lucky and fortunate to born in this perfect family!” . And finally the most terrible part, Elaine wants us to sing a song before we leave. No song, cannot step outside her house. Haiz.. then we sing one part from this song , one part from that song , another part from other songs .. ( Elaine, we are not born to be singers , our voices like crow ). Finally Elaine is satisfied then release us go back home. Then, Elaine’s mum wants a song again. Then , we promise her we will practise first the song , then sing it to her. Practice makes Perfect.

1 Comments:

Blogger wild orchid said...

BEH!! You're sooooo sweet! Thank you! I'm so happy you all enjoyed yourselves.. Thanks for coming, yeah?

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home