Sunday, June 04, 2006

Yam Gao Gathering..

4/6/2005
Today, I have appointment again but with different groups of peoples (Hui Wenn , Shu Ni , Li Shan and Wenn Shin ). I have transport problem today, but because I promise them to sing at Redbox, I travel by bus to Sunway Pyramid. (No mood to walk there!) I go to Midvalley , sunway pyramid and 1 Utama in one week.( Oh, Beh! You are Terrible! How can you pass your holidays like this? You should be studying hard at home at this moment.) You all should proud of yourself because I travel all the way by bus to Sunway Pyramid because of you all. They sing in Room 26. Singing with different groups of peoples really give me different feeling. They sing English and Spanish and World cup songs. That’s so incredible. No friends of mine sing English songs at Redbox before. Today, I challenge Cantonese songs .Today, we are not able to sing Leo Ku’s Medley because short of time. Then craziest action begins. Hui Wenn has the song in her hand phone, so both of us use the microphone and sing based on the rhythm of the song. So it is recommended to those who sing at Redbox, play your MP3 after the time is up.

After that, we go n take Da Tou Tie. Terrible moment again when five of us take pictures in a small box made in Japan and no one picture is nice. Nice probably means everyone looks nice in a one picture. Moreover, we even go to Cinema and take pictures with Superman and X-men.

After that, tea time again. Where? Kim Gary. We have the golden chance to sit inside the cage (we call it cage because it looks like a cage and we are like small birds, sitting inside and have our tea-time.) Today is Yam Gao’s gathering (yam long, yam cong, yam hong , yam mou and yam yuen ) and we are very yam and crazy people. I order a luncheon meat sandwich. Believe me; don’t ever believe the names of the food there although it sounds nice. Li Shan and Wenn Shin order thick bread and Hui Wenn orders something like pork chop. Every one of us gets so surprised when we see the food. Thick Bread with margarine and the margarine is all over the whole bread and it’s so oily. We do much crazy stuff there as we are crazy peoples like act like couples and feed other peoples with food. Many people look at us, especially when one guy against four girls, but we don’t care because we know we are crazy.


After that we shop again. We also have the chance to take pictures with Mr. McDonalds. I travel back by bus and thanks Hui Wenn for accompany me at the bus-stop.



I have dinner with my family and we go night market. Last week, I went with siu yean and weng lian. This week, I go with my family. I discover that Secret Recipe has a new branch in Taman Megah, which just opened two days ago. We bought 5 different flavours of cakes (Black Forest, Chocolate Indulgence, Cappuccino Cheese, Mocha Walnut and Lemon Cheese). I still remember two weeks ago, I bought cakes from Secret Recipe too to celebrate my 1st day of my mid-year exam! I love cakes!

I am so bored at home now. Oh My God, I am playing Minesweeper & Solitaire to pass my day.