Monday, May 29, 2006

28/05/2006 ~ Weird Day

Today, I have the golden opportunity to go out already. Maybe after yesterday incident, the God is touched by my stories. Hooray.

But, today is a very weird day. Everything done on today seems weird but logical. Siu yean short messaged me saying she is bored at home. (Hello, not only you, I am bored at home too.) So after doing my housework (mopping floor is my weekly routine), I went to her house. Recently, I am close to Weng Lian, so he is free too. So we gather at siu yean’s house. At Siu yean’s house, we talked to her sisters. Then I suggested why not we go somewhere like Sufung’s house (I went to her house only once in half of the year). Then weng lian calls sufung asking is she free at the moment. So the reply is YES, so we went to her house.

This is the 2nd time I drive to her house. I still can remember the first time I drive to her house is after we shop at Sunway Pyramid. That time, we were accompanied by Wai Xin. It’s already half of the year I didn’t drive in that area which near the Subang Airport already due to some reasons. Luckily I still can remember the way to Subang Airport. The first time when I drive to her house, I feel like the journey is damn long. But however, for this time, I feel like the journey is shortening already. Weng Lian tells me that I drive until 120km/j, so therefore the time is shorten. Although I went to sufung’s house only once, but I still can remember the roads. (Maybe this is one of my talents). When we reach at her house, I can see lots of question marks on her face. How can she believe 3 peoples that seldom are together can come to her house in one car? Even I also can’t believe it too. In her house, I can easily see books around all the corners, mostly about love. She is busy reading Da Vinci Code recently. It’s so shameful for me that seldom read books. Today, I have the chance to see sufung’s daddy and mummy. They are so kind and treat us very well.

After that, we go to Choywan’s house. On the way to her house, we pass a place which we mention that it’s very suitable for couples to go there and see sunrise n sunset, just like Hong Kong’s Fei Ngo San. Haha, mind is getting weird. Choywan’s house is a three-storey terrace house. Again, she is shocked by our arrival. It’s very hard to believe that 4 of us go to her house just to give her a card and birthday wish. After that, we pass our time sitting in her house watching Stephen chow’s movie. That movie is damn nice n funny. Happy moment flies very fast. It’s already 6.30 and the movie lastly ends. But suddenly Lee Hom appears at the tv screen singing his newest album songs. OMG...So on one hand, I need to go home now. On the other hands, we want to watch Lee Hom singing. Haizz... Suddenly, my dad calls me asking me to go home now. So we have to say goodbye to Birthday girl, Choywan. After dropping sufung back to her house, I speed back to my house.

After reaching my home, I, siu yean and weng lian walk to the night market near my house and we buy lots of food to eat. We buy siu mai , cheese tart , peanut , and many things else. After that, we walk to siu yean’s house. Weng lian has to go home to celebrate her mum’s birthday. I went to siu yean’s house and eat what have we bought in the night market. After that, Jason calls siu yean and three of us go yamcha again. I reach home around 12. (Yes, 9 hours not at home)

Then I straight bathe myself after reach home. In the bathroom, suddenly I see a Lithobius sp. or commonly called centipedes. (Luckily I don’t scream because it’s not the first time for me seeing centipede appear in my bathroom). That centipede is so black luck when it is seen by me. Haha.. Maybe today everything is so weird. Then weird thoughts strike my mind. How to make a centipede die? By using water? Then I use water and shoot at it. By using salts? Leech dies when you put salts on its body, how about centipede? By using soya sauce? I think maybe centipede will react with soya sauce. How about using sugar ? It’s weird for me to make a centipede die using so many methods around 12 in the midnight. Weird guy does weird things. Lastly, I think that centipede is getting tired after I try so many methods on it, so the centipede just stays at the same spot for an hour. Today is so fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home