Thursday, September 04, 2008

1st time Clubbing after reaching 21

Well, my first time clubbing happens on 23/08/08, which is an important day that should be kept in my memory. Clubbing, something that I have wished for long time. Reaching 21 years old in past few days, indirectly means now i am legally go clubbing. (Although some clubs is open for 18 n above). Many previous invitations to go clubbing from batch mates, BUT I rejected. Now, here I come~~~



Before that, I am so desperate ( or maybe enthusiastic) to go clubbing because the word "clubbing" sounds so mysterious to me, in the sense that i don't know what is happening inside the club. Plus, there are something REBELLIOUS inside my body. For 20 years of living on the Earth, I basically think my life is so mundane and boring. I have lost many chances of trying new things. Now, I expect more and I want to try anything when there is a chance. I don't want to stick to the rule, but I can't break the RULE, so the only thing I can do is to bend the rules. Sad thing is I always give impression to people that I am good at study. I don't want to be a studious person, I want my life to be filled with colours and happiness and with no regret~~

Many of my friends have gone for clubbing many years ahead of me after they study private college. Undeniably, in my opinion, those who study in private college, changes a lots from the appearance and personality as they are more exposed to the society. However, being the form sixers, studying and living happily inside the garden of knowledge, are likely more protected by the school and have lack exposure to the society. Furthermore, my friends in my form six life don't like nightlife, no such thing like Friday's Night~



Many statements from my friends come across me. People from other states have the thoughts that KL peoples are all almost clubbers. OMG~ what make u all think that?? Am I KL people? Maybe i am just too naive. Actually, people from Penang also quite "geng" in clubbing too (agree, Wan Ling?..HAHA) Maybe why u all has such thinking is because clubs have been mushroomed around Klang Valley, KL Bintang Walk, Bangsar, Sri Hartamas, Sunway, but it doesn't mean that we will go to these places. KL people can be divided into clubbers and anti-clubbers. Clubbers can subdivide into constant clubbers and non-constant clubbers. Haha ~~Where should i categorized Wan Ling??..Haha

Thank to Khai Xhuen, if not because your birthday, i will not have the chance to go clubbing. (I give my 1st time to you~~le.. HAHA) and Stacie for inviting me to go along with u all girls (purpose: to protect u girls inside the club, hopefully I did my job).





So, here come the photo. A single picture is worth a thousand words.


~~So Fun~~

My next wish: Get drunk ~ HAHA

5 Comments:

Blogger Ev said...

ohh..welcome!

glad u enjoyed. but dun get addicted to it-i doubt u will. :)

we'll call u out again la yea!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Peggy 佩琪 said...

hey, so syok~~go clubbbing~~~ u r heading towards adulthood life...haha...anyway, feel shock to hear that is ur first time going to club... cos my mind perception is like wat u written--> KL ppl like clubbing... hehe~~~~

5:56 PM  
Blogger CKC said...

So fun clubbing with michelle...next time ask her teach u her michelle's dance...wahaha...

10:18 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

hahaha..a very interesting blog indeed. but maybe this is not the right time to appear in ur blog. hehe..kidding.actually the fun part about clubbing is to have fun with our own bunch of good frens. tat's all about it. Whoever sees clubbing as something really bad, then you are absolutely wrong. hehe!!

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]ehbeh.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research indicates that nearly 70% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home