Monday, December 08, 2008

Talent Fashion Outbreak 2008

Talent Fashion Outbreak, aka TFO
A recent competition that I joined with my uni mates 2 months ago.
Due to the study break and holidays ~
I'm too lazy to post anything~


~Six of us joining the TFO together ~ 3 guys , 3 girls

On the 17th October 2008 at KBU

we won 5 out of 8 awards...

1. Best female catwalk (Thanks to Venus)
2. Best Outbreak
3. Best College Overall
4. Ms TFO (Thanks to Venus)
5. Most Supporters (RM500 cash)


Unbelievable that we won so many awards ~~ A great effort from everyone !!

Back to this event, I really had many 1st time ~

Like 1st time make-up by professional stylist

~The person who make up for me complain I have panda eyes~ Sob Sob ~
Of course IMU people sure have panda eyes, especially Bpharm student, everyday study until midnight~ Impossible not getting panda eyes in such study environment~ Agree ?

Hairstyle done by professional hairstylist

~after done the hair, I am so surprised that my hair can Stand ~~ haha~~ And many people said this hairstyle suits me ~ Maybe next time need to gel my hair ~


~Say Cheese after finish make up and hairstyling ~

It's my 1st time joining competition which requires me to dance ~

~My Hip-Hop Outfit~

My 1st time to catwalk in fronf of the soo many people ~







As what I can say, I am totally suck in cat-walk. Or should say I am suck in walking~ Haha~~ Posing still okie la ~ Beh is a poser, k ? Hahaha ~~


~Our outfit during our outbreak~
~Wow~~"someone" said I look nice in that outfit ~ Dont know true Anot ??

I am so happy that I have such a chance to join such competition. I never thought in my life, I can have chance to join such competition. Before that, when Janning came to approach me, I was so nervous. Then, i just told myself, why not give a try. No harm trying ~

Before, I never want to try new thing because i scared ~

Now, I want to try anything new ~ And nothing can stop me from doing it ~
Go Go Go ~~ Ah Beh ~~

4 Comments:

Blogger 斌世无双 said...

good job.. but ur post really late for 2 months

10:06 AM  
Blogger anitha said...

well done beh beh

anyway, i have to admit..u do look good

11:29 PM  
Blogger Ev said...

finally someone updated! hehe

yups..enjoyed those times..

:)

1:40 PM  
Blogger cider said...

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
Next time when we go out together u dress like that can or not haha. sure all the mui mui zai envy me =p

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home